The Human Impacts Institute’s Creative Climate Awards
are an annual series of events that showcase artists creating climate-inspired, public works. In an effort to inspire us to think more critically about our actions and their impacts, the Creative Climate Awards program uses the arts and creativity to share knowledge, broaden the climate conversation, educate, and incite action.
For details and apply online at: www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/creative-climate-awards
Submissions Due 11:30PM May 31st, 2018; Selections Announced June 15th, 2018.
WHAT Creative Climate Awards Open Call accept*
● All 2D works, including graphic design, drawings, painting, photographs, collage, and mixed media
● Films (both shorts and feature length)
● Performative works , including dance, theatre, music, and other works**NOTE: Artists are responsible for costs of shipping works to and from NYC. All performers must be able to perform in NYC between September 17th and October 12th , 2018.
WHAT YOU GET
● First place cash prize of $2,000
● Month long exhibit at 42nd St. gallery in Manhattan, NYC
● Work viewed by our judges